Update Osclass manually to 3.9 version
Want to update or upgrade your osclass website to latest 3.9 version manually. Here is the solution, follow my steps,
1. Download Osclass 3.9 Version (Download Link given bellow).
2. Extract the files and store in your local.
3. Now you have to manually replace all website files inside the folders oc-admin, oc-content, & oc-include on c-panel.
4. To upload bulk file, you have to zip the files and upload and extract. To Zip files use Win Zip (not Win Rar).
5. Zip all 3 folders(oc-admin, oc-content, oc-includes) and store in your local.
6. Now delete all files inside the folders oc-admin, oc-content, oc-includes from c-panel file manager and upload new zipped files.
7. Extract all 3 zipped files inside the respective folders.
8. Now upload or replace all other files given in the osclass 3.9 version folder(Don’t delete config.php file).
9. Now open your Osclass dashboard (for example: https://fancsy.com/germany-preview/oc-admin/).
10. It ask you to upgrade to latest version, upgrade it.
This tutorial is only for new websites, If you have custom website & themes, then you would lose your previous changes while replacing oc-content files.
Kindly backup both content files and Database before replacing it.